Monday, February 28, 2011

Speedcook Vs. Microwave

Leipzig was great ...

... we are back, foot-dragging, packed full of impressions and done. The outward journey on Friday designed by train, thanks to the GDL and the rail strike very interesting, I was and am pissed off. In the future I'll think hard whether I I'll use this again and doing to the car. On Friday evening we drove into town, sniffing, enjoy and marvel. On Saturday, we boarded the fair, a whole day we spent there, met many new companies, contacts made and of course purchased. It's something different to see something in the catalog or angrabbeln, watching, and sniff test may. Was great, but super tiring. I think we'll repeat that, it's really a win, now I will digest these first impressions, I work through the many catalogs and decide what I buy out. In the evening we went again to the city and since my Mom a Leipzig plant, we followed the paths of the past, it was just nice and made us both a lot of joy. In the Münzgasse we found a nice place called Little dreaming and could end the weekend with a delicious meal in a real feel-good atmosphere. The restaurant has a wonderful ambience, the food is great and the service was very friendly and we felt very comfortable.




On Sunday morning we went back home and now we have the everyday halt again ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment