Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Inexpensive Alberta Getaways

November Blues

... No, I have not, not here with us, although it is gray, fine rain -. But it is mild and calm, which I find very good. The complaints
market for this year is over, as always, with one crying and one laughing eye on the one hand we are all tired market, this always-Buckelei purely out with the boxes, pavilion out heave up and removed and the car purely balancing. On the other hand me the direct and relaxed There is no contact with customers, touched the fresh air, great country breakfast from Thea's harbor restaurant, but especially the Gewitzel and harmony among the market people-da jest flew back and forth, commenting is with; rubbish rounds funny and sometimes more in-depth interviews. I miss that already prevails at the moment but first the relief that I'm back 6 days in the shop now, and (honestly) that it is much warmer there ... Now the thoughts swirling but already: How do I make the next year? New pavilion roof or, more likely not? What can I do differently, appealing?


So-market of the complaints but do not leave me until May 2011, he keeps me busy and in April I zappel then know that it finally starts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment