Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pilates Ring For Bow Legs

the drama of the light bulb

... For days I run around with a permanent grin when I read the papers or listen to the news:
The bulbs should ban were reversed! I've rarely laughed so much while mortise our love a lot of EU members nonsense - but that is the crown! I do not get, sitting there but all the smart people and they in turn employ more bright minds to consider such things in advance. And then these things happen, I do not adopt it. annoys me even more but what I read today in a small contribution in the Baltic Sea newspaper must:

Clause: 6800 € for EU officials

means that these people bad for their vacant job in the highest pay grade times just € 6800 and the president made good even get € 9500. And who pays? You, you and I - the taxpayers, as always. As a business woman
economies can I not so would I have long broke! I think it's a huge mess, what a lax attitude prevails in the EU parliament, the lords there have lost all grip.
Best wishes from the pleas
shaking his head
Anke PS: I remember vaguely that a Mr Stoiber is to work there in the EU for the reduction of bureaucracy. Of which I hear or see nothing more, where is he?

0 comments:

Post a Comment